Monday, May 3, 2010

Earth Date 5.3.10 - Continuity


A logo has been released for the upcoming cartoon, Transformers: Prime.

As I grew up and out of cartoons, I lost touch with the Transformers. But things like Optimus Primal, the rest of Beast Wars, nor the Armada or Energon realities did much keep my Transrormers interest. Their design seemed very "bubbly," I guess would be the best way to state it.

G1 loyalists (Hello, me and people who I hope to have read this blog) have to be delirious that the live action movies used the original G1 font, and now the new cartoon will do the same.

Is it possible that we get a cartoon with artwork and tone extremely comparable to the one we grew up loving? Watching the recently released original cartoons fills a void for me, but as nostalgic as they are, they're also unmercifully dated. Now all I have to do is find The Hub on my cable when it debuts, or hope that episodes can be viewed online.

No comments:

Post a Comment